Both Mercury and Jupiter sit in the 6th house, so perhaps a quiet match to begin with. You must remember that the stadium will be empty as Croatia have a stadium ban. Mars in Aquarius off the MC may suggest the reason for their controversy.
Mercury will move into the 5th house in the first half. Moon/Jupiter stay in 6th house.
this chart is the end of the first half.
The ASC/DSC changes in the second half, with the Moon in the 6th house and Saturn in the 7th, Saturn in Capricorn is strong. Both remain in the 6th house till the end of the match.
Lord of the day and hour is Venus at kickoff. Venus in Scorpio is weak, but is retrograding back to Mercury in Scorpio. Lord of the hour moves to Mercury in the 2nd half, but no aspect.
Only expecting a few goals; possible draw is likely.
Armenia - Macedonia. 16.10.2018 // 20.00 local time
I'll try to be more active and predict few games with method inroduced by sven555.
Please do correct and comment your opinions, that way we all learn more.
Armenia plays home - ASC
Sign is changing within first 10', so i guess mixed up change in posession.
1. Benefic Venus is L1 // fav Armenia Benefic Venus is in the same sign as DSC axe. // fav Macedonia Benefic Jupiter conju. DSC 4.41'. // This seems to be quite strong circumstance favouring Macedonia 2. Moon applying square L4 Sun ~1 degrees. // fav Armenia
3. Venus L1 in Scorpio weak // fav Macedonia Saturn L10 in Capricorn strong // fav Armenia Sun L4 in Libra weak // fav Armenia
4. Venus in 6th house weak and Mars in 10th house strong // favours Macedonia Saturn and Sun both in strong houses so thats equal
First half seems quite equal as far as aspect circumstances go, not so strong in evaluating which circumstances are more important than others. Ruler of the Hour for first half is Saturn L10
ASC - DSC axe has changed from Taurus - Scorpion to Gem - Sag.
1. Moon applying square L4 Sun ~1 degrees. // fav Armenia Moon applying sextile L7 Jupiter 2.26' // last Moon aspect to lords, fav Macedonia
2. Saturn L10 in Capricorn strong and Sun L4 in Libra weak // fav Armenia
3. L7 Jupiter 6th house weak // fav Armenia Both Sat and Sun are in strong houses so thats equal.
2nd half seems quite equal also, perhaps favouring Armenia a bit more. Ruler of the Hour for second half is Jupiter L7.
donaqua , another game to keep an eye on is Gibraltar vs Armenia. Gibraltar are heavy underdogs; but from reading sports forums; a lot of people recognise that a shock could be on the cards. Let's see.
The event chart showed a positive first half for Gibraltar (they took the lead and were drawing 1-1 at half time), but in the second Armenia dominated.
ranks4: Shouting out heavily to all sport star gazers
Sept 7, 2018 13:35:23 GMT
infinity: This shoutbox is for members to communicate and greet, not for members to self-promote their own websites of recycled astrology content. I just had to delete and ban a member for this.
Sept 17, 2018 7:34:21 GMT
sven555: Merry Christmas to all of you!
Dec 25, 2018 0:32:18 GMT
ranks4: What's up. what's up
Feb 11, 2019 14:24:05 GMT