I find these comparisions of composite to natal always extremely illuminating.
Interestingly I just noticed that currently transiting Uranus (tropical) is conjunct our Draconic composite MC, which is falling onto his Draco Saturn-DESC and my Draco Venus, and being on the midpoint of his natal Venus-Juno-opposition. Things like that I find intriguing. lol
Tr Saturn is re-applying to oppose Draco composite Venus on 25 Gemini and after that Draco composite Moon on 1 Cancer, both are conjunct his natal IC on 28 Gemini and opposing my Sun-MErcury on 25-26 Sag and his Sun-Moon-MC from 26-28 Sag.
Draco composite Pluto on 24 Pisces is conjunct his ASC on 25 Pisces and opposing his Saturn on 26 Virgo. Draco composite Sun on 5 Gemini is conjunct my DESC on 7 Gemini (and opposping my Mars on 5 Sag)
Draconic Composite vs My Draconic Chart - Sun/Mercury in Scorpio conjunct My Mercury. - Sun/Mercury in Scorpio opposite My Jupiter. - Ascendant in Taurus conjunct My Jupiter. - Descendant in Scorpio conjunct My Mercury. - Venus in Libra opposite My Pluto. - Moon in Scorpio square My Moon in Aquarius.
Draconic Composite vs SO Draconic Chart - Sun/Mercury in Scorpio conjunct SO Mercury/Mars in Scorpio. - Moon in Scorpio square SO Moon in Leo. - Mars in Sag conjunct SO Decendant. - Jupiter in Gemini opposite SO Sun/Venus.
Does all of this signify a very strong bond that seems very hard to break? For some context we have been able to speak every day for the past year non stop. We get on very well; but compliment each other as we are not exactly the same.
Super cute....and yes, I think you've already shown it's hard to break.
My husband and I have draconic composite Uranus right on my Aqua Mercury, less than 1° orb. This also falls on my Aqua DSC if my chart is correct.
We have draconic composite Jupiter as chart ruler, on my NN and his draco ASC, with the draco comp ASC-Mars on my natal Sag Venus.
Because my Mercury, Venus, and Uranus aspect so many of my husband's planets, it's thematically so fitting to me that our draconic composite is hitting these planets of mine so hard:
Draco comp Mars conjunct my Venus Draco comp Uranus tightly conjunct my Aqua Mercury (square my Uranus) Draco comp sun is conjunct my draconic IC in Pisces -> trine my natal Uranus Draco comp moon opposes my natal Uranus
And all of that is aspecting his natal chart at the same time.
Draco comp IC-Saturn in partile conjunction with my natal sun-moon midpoint....and it bisects his draconic moon-Jupiter conjunction (6°).
- Mars @ 24 Leo is the apex of a yod, and it's conjunct her natal sun (23.50 Leo, noon chart). - Pluto @ 25 Capricorn is conjunct her natal Mars @ 24.12 Cap, which is conjunct her draconic sun @ 22.11 Cap (exactly conjunct her father's draconic sun, by the way). - My mother's Leo sun quincunx Cap Mars in tropical, this becomes Cap sun quincunx Gem Mars exact in draconic --> my tropical placements. - My draconic Mars @ 26 Libra is squaring her natal Mars/draconic sun.
What's also interesting to me is, my mother's draconic Mars is conjunct her mother's sun in Gemini. And her mother's Mars @ 22 Taurus is conjunct my draconic sun.
So much crazy sun-Mars stuff going on there.
Beyond all that, draco comp Pluto and sun in this chart above form a cradle with my draco sun and moon.
Let me just shuffle and lay out the cards a different way:
My mother's draconic Mars conjunct her mother's sun in Gemini. My mother's draconic sun conjunct her natal Mars in Capricorn. My draconic sun conjunct her mother's Mars in Taurus.
What is up with this? I think my mother had some kind of affinity for sun-Mars.
Turns out my grandparents' composite has a sun-Mars conjunction in Leo, more or less conjunct my mother's sun. My grandparents fought a lot and put my mother in the middle of their arguments, she was an only child.
My father's sun is conjunct Mars in Libra (on my draconic Mars). This squares my mother's Mars and draconic sun in Capricorn. While my parents seemed to always get along, there were underlying problems.
Okay now what is the question?
"Would you say that this has manifested into your relationship with your mother? Mars/Pluto style?"
We had some power struggles, so I wasn't surprised to see that sun-Pluto-Mars yod, with Mars at the apex, on her sun. I regret the times I caused her trouble, once I learned to see how much stress she was coping with already. Do I feel that our relationship contributed to her early death (Pluto)? Maybe a little. But we were on good terms at the end...and with draco sun-Neptune-Mercury in Pisces, it's an apt description of the fact that for most of my life, she's there in spirit. That stellium close to my 8H moon.
My parents' composite looks a bit foreboding to me:
24 Cancer Pluto 24 Virgo sun 26 Leo NN, on the sun-Pluto midpoint, on her sun
Node = sun/Pluto
"The people in one's life either encourage or try to undermine one's personal power. The need to grow into a greater and more extensive use of one's personal power. Ego defensiveness with this combination results in extremely retarded growth which can lead to drastic situations which are trying to help one to move forward."
True, not to judge my mother's growth, but if my mother had learned to forgive and let go, instead of retaining bitterness, she would have been far better off in life.
My draconic Jupiter on that node, I can think of many interpretations for that (learning from them, teaching them, magnifying their issues).
My parents' draconic composite sun @ 27 Libra really amazes me. It's conjunct:
- my composite sun with my husband - my son's sun - My draconic Mars - My rectified IC
Apologies, there's nothing worse than a Capricorn climbing their family tree, it can go on forever. I'm using your site as a notebook/journal again, sven555 .
My parents' draconic composite, no birth time for her so the angles are off:
* Their draco composite Saturn is conjunct their regular composite sun --> indicates hardship? And my mother's natal moon is somewhere in that range, late Virgo to early Libra.
* Draco composite Mars is conjunct my father's Pluto and my mother's Chiron in mid-Cancer. My sister's Cancer stellium is there. It must have affected her strongly. And their draco composite Chiron on my sun feels pretty accurate.
* Draco composite Neptune exactly conjunct my father's IC. It's interesting, he'd had a drinking problem when he met my mother. Lots of ways I could think of this but I suppose it doesn't all have to be said. My Jupiter is there, trine my Neptune. Funny how I was "the artist" growing up, my parents decided I was talented, bought me art lessons, made me believe in myself that way. Like I partly came to represent their draco composite Neptune.
My brother's sun is there and I wonder how he was affected.
Interesting that my parents had a Neptune-Mars-Chiron t-square in composite, and in DRACONIC, we see that they had children whose suns are conjunct each of those points.
* Draco composite Mercury-Jupiter in Scorpio on my Uranus. I don't know what to make of that except my parents were deeply committed to education, wanted us to be well-read, study the classics and all that. So I did, and I've learned.
It's all over though..... lucina taught me this song.....
Climbing out of my tree and putting it to rest again, for now.
yes, I remember it. The first song I heard after 12th june 2014.
Interesting analysis, too. though I dont´think that the Dr Saturn on Sun necessarily means hardship, but maybe more that the essential energy of the relationship was focuse or needed a sense of structure. Seems to me pretty committed.
ranks4: Shouting out heavily to all sport star gazers
Sept 7, 2018 13:35:23 GMT
infinity: This shoutbox is for members to communicate and greet, not for members to self-promote their own websites of recycled astrology content. I just had to delete and ban a member for this.
Sept 17, 2018 7:34:21 GMT
sven555: Merry Christmas to all of you!
Dec 25, 2018 0:32:18 GMT
ranks4: What's up. what's up
Feb 11, 2019 14:24:05 GMT